3.3.2013

Polymer clay earring workshop

I was asked to hold a polymer clay workshop in Taikarasia on 2.3.2013. There was also a happening named Silmä, pisto, Tikki, takki -Keittiönperäyrittäjien käsityö ja -tarvikemarkkinat in Kiseleffin talo when I had the workshop. The overall feeling in Kiseleffin talo is definately something to see and feel! 



I decided the theme of my workshop would be simple and easy so anyone could take part in it. By using lace on polymer claywe created cute and simple earrings. I really liked to run this workshop and was honored to be asked to hold one. I will definately do it again! Here's some shots for you to enjoy!




The fimo collection and some sample earrings!
The process was easy enough for children too :)


Some earrings got used immediately!






















Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti